I’m excited to announce that Summit Strength & CrossFit SSP will be hosting it’s first ever Nutrition Seminar on November 19, 2016! This event is FREE to all members, and only $10 for everyone else. It will be a two hour event beginning at 11:00 a.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m. just in time for you to go make a healthy choice for lunch.
The title of the seminar is “Healthy for the Holidays,” because if any time of year is difficult to make nutrition a priority, it is the holiday season. I know I have had my fair share of, “oh, I’ll just have one Christmas cookie,” moments which have turned into 10 cookies, a glass of eggnog, and some ice cream for good measure. I’m sure some of you have, as well. The thing is, it doesn’t have to be this way! At this event, you’ll learn how to structure a fundamentally sound nutrition plan, as well as how to enjoy your favorite holiday snacks without any guilt or worry about losing all the progress you’ve made in the CrossFit box/yoga studio/cycle bar.
What the seminar WILL be:
- An overview of the fundamentals of sound nutrition
- How to discover how many calories you should be eating
- Basics of macronutrients, why they are important, and how you can utilize them to help you with your fitness goals
- A sample meal plan
- How to fit the holiday festivities into your fitness lifestyle
- How to enjoy the holidays, guilt free
What the seminar WON’T be:
- A dogma on nutrition
- A list of hard and fast rules you MUST FOLLOW IF YOU WANT GAINS
- Advertising for a particular meal plan
- Worshiping at the paleo throne
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions, and click here to register!