Today’s workout is extremely shoulder heavy, so be sure to focus on the mobility piece during the warm-up and have yourself feeling good going into the push jerks. These are intentionally light, so make sure your technique is as perfect as possible.
Strength: Push Jerk
- 3 sets of 3 reps at 75% of your push press max.
- If you don’t know your push press max, add about 30% to your strict overhead press max.
MetCon: 20 Minute Cap, 95/65 and 24/20 Rx weights/heights.
- 3 Rounds:
- 6 Push Jerks + 12 Box Jumps
- 2 Rounds:
- 9 Push Jerks + 18 Box Jumps
- 1 Round:
- 18 Push Jerks + 36 Box Jumps
Note: No rebounding on box jumps. Rest 3 Minutes between sets.